For those of you who know Riley, his favorite color is green so when he came down stairs with a package of green M&M's he was in heaven. Who would have guessed M&M's could entertained a 5 year old for 20 minutes. Sorry Mom, I don't know where he found them in your house but they are gone now and it made his day! :)
Hey Tootsie! How's it going? I just got into blogging, and I remembered you told me that you had one - so I googled you and found it. I love it! You have some great photos posted! Your kids are so cute, and your house is looking great! When do you move in? That is so exciting! You can check out my blog at web.mac.com/dannabn if you get a chance. Have a great weekend.
2 comments:
I didn't even know you could get a whole pack of one color!
Hey Tootsie! How's it going? I just got into blogging, and I remembered you told me that you had one - so I googled you and found it. I love it! You have some great photos posted! Your kids are so cute, and your house is looking great! When do you move in? That is so exciting! You can check out my blog at web.mac.com/dannabn if you get a chance. Have a great weekend.
Post a Comment