We went to the park again today and I remembered my camera, so I have pictures to share. Riley ran up Homesteader hill to observe the skate boarders on the other side and as soon as he got high enough the wind caught his hat and blew it off. Here he is making some adjustments hoping that it will stay on.

I love the light on Lauryn's little face in this one!


4 comments:
I'm so glad that it's warming up so we can go to the park. We took the boys over to the park a few days ago so Chris could skateboard. I'm sure he'll have them skating as soon as they can walk. It looks like Riley's excited to start doing a little skating too! :)
Very cool pictures. Love the colors and the sky is so blue.
Riley is getting so big! I still remember going to Prentis with you and Riley 3 summers ago and I was asking you all these questions about the area and the doctors and blah blah. And now we're getting ready to leave ourselves.
Lots of memories at that park! It was fun to see your pictures. Your kiddies are so cute! I am glad you guys are getting some warm weather. It is nice to get out of the house this time of year.
Post a Comment