Wow, I think that is the longest I have gone in between posts. We have been extremely busy, but we are still alive. We had the privilege of attending General Conference in Utah last weekend and had a great time. We went shopping at IKEA and met up with a Missionary that served in Vermillion the first year we lived there!


While we were in Utah my sister watched our kids and kept them busy....wait....they kept her busy. Thank you Fara and Will we owe you big time! Here the kids are with their cousins Lily and Casen!
5 comments:
Yay! I'm glad to see a new post from you!! I've been checking every couple of days when I make my "blog rounds" waiting for some news. I bet you guys have been really busy with the house and everything, but I'm glad that you posted. I missed seeing your pics and hearing what's going on. :)
So glad to see you what you guys are up to. But the real question is, have you moved into the house yet? Where are the house pictures???? :)
Wow, Casen must be the big boy in the photo now. I remember meeting him 3 summers ago when he was just a baby and your sister came for a visit. He was a little older than Jacob, and I thought he was so cute sitting up playing with toys.
And yeah, what's up with the house?!?! Everyone's so excited for you and probably figured that's what's been keeping you so dang busy!
Sweet pics! How far of a drive is that for you? I too am excited to see your house!!!
Glad you guys had a good time in SLC. Sounds like your house is going to be all decked out right off the bat. Maybe I'll finish getting ours decorated sometime!!!
Post a Comment