April 14, 2008

Our new home

6 comments:

Sarah said...

SOOOO Jealous!! I know that's probably not good to be but for real it looks like it's out of a magazine. I hope your right that this all pays off!!! Anyway I hope your enjoying your new chapter in life. It's beautiful!

Torey said...

Your house looks awesome. It does look like a magazine house. Can you post some pictures of the outside? I really want to get a feel of what the whole thing is like. Sorry to be so picky! :)

Rach H @ FamilyEverAfter said...

Wow, what a fun place to live! I love all your decor, especially the TV in the bathroom! How cool is that! You've got great taste.

jordan.krogman said...

Very modern and sophisticated. Hopefully I'll upgrade to one of those before too long! ;)

Matt and Debbie said...

Sweet! So slick and clean!! I noticed the tv in the bathroom, too. Another good excuse to escape besides nature! :) What kind of tiling is that in the living room? It looks great!

Lindsey said...

Ton it looks AMAZING!!!! I am so jealous/impressed. Someday I will come and see it in person. I mean it.