May 6, 2008

Beauty & The Beast

Photobucket

Wow, I am really surprised that my children and I survived today! Well, actually the last two days....it is just a good thing that Riley was very sweet tonight after all the rotten things he did earlier. On Friday night we took the kids to the play Beauty & The Beast which was 2 1/2 hours and they were excellent! So, tonight while I was giving Lauryn a bath Riley came in with her princess dress and wanted her to dress up because he wanted to be the BEAST. He dressed himself as the BEAST in his church clothes, tucked a rose in his pocket, and asked his little sister to dance.....it was the sweetest thing ever.

6 comments:

jordan.krogman said...

That is just precious, Tonya!! I love that it was HIS idea to get all dressed up. . . awwwww! Their faces look so similar in this picture. I miss you guys a lot, too! :) Let me know next time there are plans to visit Verm again.

Chris and Jenna said...

How cute is that?! Glad to hear that today was a little better for you.

KFrame said...

Our grandkids do have personality!
We can't help but love them for their goodness.

Torey said...

That is totally sweet. Can't wait to see lots of blogs from you guys now!! :)

Tonya Bennett said...

Oh, Torey I will be posting a special picture for you of the front of the house as soon as they finish the rock...I know it still isn't done. Soon....maybe by the end of this week!

Matt and Debbie said...

Ah, that made me get teary-eyed since I'm already all emotional about leaving! What a sweet big brother Riley is. :)