
Riley favorite person in the whole world....Pooh Bear! He happen to get red permanent marker on him the other day and I was able to get it out with rubbing alcohol and a lot of blotting.

....Riley in his own little world....What an imagination....He cracks me up sometimes....Like the green M&M post, who would think eating candy would be so entertaining.

My preschool graduate. I told Riley we were going to ride bikes to school one day last week, so he was bouncing off the walls with excitement. After he brushed his teeth, he was running to the garage to jump on his bike and take off. He suddenly stopped in his tracks and asked, "Mom, do I know the way to school?" I started laughing and was a little shocked that he was ready to leave on his bike by himself and ride all the way to school. I let him know that I would be riding with him because he was too little and still needs his mom!
3 comments:
It's a good thing he has you to remind him he needs you! Sometimes these kids need that!
Hey! This is Chrissy, after VTing today, I hope you don't mind I looked you up! My blog is a little lame in the spectator area (you'll see that I only have two friends listed!) So I hope you don't mind that I checked yours out!
Wow, you're an amazing photographer! I too do a little on the side, but you make me want to close shop cause mine is nowhere near your talent! Maybe you can teach me some tricks!
Chrissy
Oh, we miss Riley! Hopefully we will be back in a week! sure miss you guys.
Tiff and Dev
Post a Comment