Finally, I got some decent pictures of Lauryn although she is being silly! She never cooperates when I try to take pictures of her, like standing on her head, but they turned out cute anyway!
Lauren is soooo pretty. I love the pictures and she does look a lot like you and Reilly! I can't believe how big she is. :) (So when are you having another? ;))
4 comments:
Her hair's cute, I don't why you always complain!! ;) She is looking so old now, and just like Riley. You have very cute kids!
Wow, look at that grown up little girl of yours!! She's looking so much like Riley these days (I bet you hear that a lot!)
SHE IS YOUR CLONE!!! I can't believe how much she looks like you. She is such a little dollie.
Lauren is soooo pretty. I love the pictures and she does look a lot like you and Reilly! I can't believe how big she is. :) (So when are you having another? ;))
Post a Comment