June 4, 2008

Missing Tooth

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Riley lost his first tooth on Friday! He is growing up too fast! I can remember when he got his first baby tooth.....Now he is losing them.....

3 comments:

Matt and Debbie said...

Holy Smokies! Losing his pearls already!! What did the tooth fairy bring him?

Tonya Bennett said...

$2 in Quarters...He loves putting them in the machines, although I tell him it is a waste of money!

Torey said...

So cute. I can't believe he lost a tooth already! (To answer your questions from your comment), we'll be in V-town the rest of the summer and part of the fall. We have no idea when we are moving (yikes) and we'll probably just homeschool Anastasia for kindergarten. We might be around the 3rd week of August, haven't decided if we are going on a roadtrip or not. If we are here, we would love to see you guys!