This is my niece Lily isn't she a doll! Since my sister has been visiting for awhile, we got to take some one year old pictures of her. She looks just like her daddy!
What a cutie! So photogenic! Hey, anytime you have an overwhelming urge to take pictures of a little one, I'd love for you to do some of Hadlee, I am losing confidence with every photo shoot I do of her...I just lack creativity. Also, if I can convince Jason, I'd love to hire you for some family pictures when the new baby comes!
Thanks for sharing Lily with the rest of us, she is a doll. I hope you and your sister are catching up and having fun. It was great to see you at the temple the other day, as well as your mom and dad.
I would love to take pictures of you and your family...Don't be so hard on yourself I feel like I lack creativity at times too! I find that looking at other photographer's work helps with ideas and thank goodness for photoshop actions! I can't live without them.
5 comments:
What a cutie! So photogenic! Hey, anytime you have an overwhelming urge to take pictures of a little one, I'd love for you to do some of Hadlee, I am losing confidence with every photo shoot I do of her...I just lack creativity. Also, if I can convince Jason, I'd love to hire you for some family pictures when the new baby comes!
Thanks for sharing Lily with the rest of us, she is a doll. I hope you and your sister are catching up and having fun. It was great to see you at the temple the other day, as well as your mom and dad.
I would love to take pictures of you and your family...Don't be so hard on yourself I feel like I lack creativity at times too! I find that looking at other photographer's work helps with ideas and thank goodness for photoshop actions! I can't live without them.
You did such a good job Tonya, and she looks so cute. I love the first one, it looks like an adverstisement for the 50's or 60's.
You did a great job on these and Lily is just adorable.
Post a Comment