I am not a huge America's Got Talent fan, but this season I am because of these awesome cloggers. This is not the actual performance from the show tonight obviously, but the same dance! I am excited because I actually know Blake who dances on this team (the one in the middle). She was an instructor for one of our camps last summer, so I can say that I have danced with her. For the last two summers some girls on my team, including myself, have been invited to performed with her group in Branson, MO. It is hard for me to get out of town for a week with 2 kids and a busy husband, so I have had to pass up the opportunity. Good luck in Vegas Southern Belles!
2 comments:
I didn't know you clogged! How fun! Thanks for sharing the video, I like to watch America's Got Talent, so now I'll be able to cheer for them!
Sweet! Scotty Bilz at the workshop i just went to told us about the Southern Belles. when is your workshop? who is putting it on? i really doubt i'd actually be able come, but it would be fun dreaming about it! how far away from rapid city are you?
Post a Comment