July 16, 2008

The Wedding

Our family was able to be part of Carrie and Randy's wedding in Paradise Valley a couple of weekends ago! Carrie and I were in the photography program during college and I have not seen her since the day we graduated 8 years ago. Carrie and Randy's wedding was beautiful, elegant, and simple! Congratulation Randy and Carrie!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

5 comments:

Carrie said...

seeing you was so amazing. i hardly had a chance to see you and i wish we had had more time together. we will be in Red Lodge for Labor Day weekend. what are your plans? your pictures are so beautiful! thank you for taking these.

Melanie Nashan, Nashan Photographers said...

Tanya,
The photos are really lovely. You had a great angle from where you were sitting!

Melanie

The Lennons said...

Beautiful! It looks like a beautiful place to get married as well!

The Lennons said...

Do you do maternity?? Talk about last minute, I know, but I was just curious!
Hope Lauren gets better soon!

Hansen Family said...

Tanya,

Holla at your boy! Thanks for not looking me up when you guys came to SLC. Especially since you guys met up with Sacre. :lol: Its great to finally find you guys again. I hope to meet your kids someday. Holla at Greg for me.

Elder Hansen (Andy)

Vermillion wasn't that bad. Your apartment however was a different story. :lol: