We have spent the last couple of weeks outside trenching for our sprinkler system, laying poly pipe, covering trenches, raking, adjusting sprinkler heads, watering the dirt, and lots of bonding with my father-in-law. It has been exhausting...I am extremely behind on posting pictures...sorry! I still have our 10 year class reunion, camping trip, 4th of July, trip to South Dakota and everything in between. Trust me, I would rather be inside posting pictures and blogging!

Love her blue eyes!

Lauryn's new hair cut! We had a girls day out which included Lauryn's new do, painted nails, shopping, and lunch!
6 comments:
Oh My gosh How cute is her hair. Now Aubrey is begging me to cut her hair like Laurens, so it may look very similar but without bangs. But how cute is she!!! I love it, and Aubrey got sad when she saw Riley, she said she misses him so much!I'll call you soon I promise.
I never get on this and just check around, but I did today and found your blog. I enjoyed seeing your family! Sounds like you are loving life and doing well. We'll have to meet up if we are ever in Powell again. Take care.
Drew
Hey Tonya,
I'm so sorry that we missed you in SD last month. Sounds like you had a great trip. Things have been busy here and we are gearing up for a 2 week vacation at the end of August. Don't forget us the next time you are in South Dakota. We will probably still be here. :)
p.s. Love the pictures of Lauren and Riley's t-ball ones. They both have such amazing blue eyes. I love it!
She gets cuter each time I see her. I am so jealous of those blue eyes, I don't think I will ever get a kid with a different colored eyes than brown:)
Her hair is SOOOO cute. I love it. She looks so much older. What a cutie.
Post a Comment