Riley and his buddy Dillon being crazy on the tramp! They had so much fun showing off their tricks for the camera! Our neighborhood is full of kids which I love because Riley is very social and loves being out side with friends!
Oh, gosh...their faces are a HOOT! I'm so excited to finally have my own little guy. I always love how animated and crazy little boys are when they play! ;) How have ya' been? Calvin has been trying to convince me that we NEED to move to Wyoming when he's done with school. Maybe we could end up being neighbors again!
2 comments:
Oh, gosh...their faces are a HOOT! I'm so excited to finally have my own little guy. I always love how animated and crazy little boys are when they play! ;) How have ya' been? Calvin has been trying to convince me that we NEED to move to Wyoming when he's done with school. Maybe we could end up being neighbors again!
How fun! I'm so envious you have a backyard!! I'm sure your sprinklers are up and running and you've been out a lot this summer.
Post a Comment