




Today all day kindergarten started for Riley! Greg and I both went to wish him off! We stood outside the fence until the bell rang and watched him run to the door where his teacher waited for his class! He has grown up so fast! I haven't been emotional letting him go because he is so independent and extremely social, I know he will be fine with out me! Although, around 1pm today I couldn't get him off my mind! Did he like his lunch I packed for him...Was he good at recess...Did he listen well...Did he make any new friends...Well in a short 20 minutes I will go pick him up and I know I will get an ear full of how the first day of Kindergarten was through Riley's eyes! He is such a fun little boy and I love him so much!
3 comments:
Hooray for school! Riley is such a big boy, I think Cael would go this year if he could, he begs me everyday to go to school. We will have to have a girls day when the boys are in school.
How crazy that your little boy is in school! I bet it's harder on the parents than it is on the kids.
This post is so cute. You guys are such great parents. I love checking in via the blog! Miss you. I'm in Red Lodge this weekend if you want to shoot a wedding with me??!!
Post a Comment