My parents invited us to go on a short harley ride last Saturday before school started. We headed to Red Lodge, MT then through the Beartooth Mountains, which are my favorite! Growing up my family spent many weekends hiking and fishing there! When we left town at 9 am it was chilly and I thought by 11 am it would be warmer, but the further we got up the mountain the colder we got! It dropped to 58 degrees in a matter of minutes and I still froze with the whole get-up on! Although, it was a bit chilly, I love getting to ride because it gives me time to think...process...reflect...or just have some alone time in my head! I love experiencing the temperature changes, the smells, and the amazing views...it is just a different perspective!

My hot husband! I don't have too many pictures of Greg or me on my blog! Obviously, I'm always behind the camera and Greg's not a big fan of the camera!

Yes, Greg is standing in snow and from the bottom of this mountain you can see ski tracks from skiers going off right where Greg is standing...it is a straight drop off!

Of course, Greg throwing snow balls! If you look close the snow ball is at the top of this picture above the lake!
4 comments:
Pretty cool pictures!!! That's amazing there's still all that snow up there. Sometimes you can never guess who bikes... I wouldn't think that you would, but MaryJo does, too, and I would NEVER have guessed that!
Yeah, I was planning on running a full marathon, but it just doesn't seem to be at the top of my list anymore. I'm starting Grad School tomorrow, so it'll be an interesting semester.
Love the biker pics. Rob and I thought we would have bikes someday, but not sure if that will be at the top of our list anymore either, ha!
Great pictures. You need to hand the camera to Greg so he can get a photo of you. One question on your blog how do you make the photos this big. I dont know how. Miss you guys.
WOW, that Greg sure is a stud! He should be a Harley model... HA! How was the sky diving? Did you get any shots?
Miss you! Love the crazy photo you sent me.
Post a Comment