I took Lauryn out for a real photo shoot the other day and here are some of my favorites! I need to do it more often and get some of Riley and Lauryn together! They have been so mean to each other lately! I wish they would just get along!
She couldn't look any more like Riley if she tried. It's SO cute! I love the way her hair flips up on the bottom....what a little princess!
I totally agree with you on the kids being over-tired from school. This pretty much all started after her first week of school and has just gotten worse from there. We've been putting her in bed a little bit earlier each night. Right now she's going to be around 7:45 and it's just KILLING her because all of her friends are still outside playing. I'm really not crazy about all-day everyday Kindergarten, either... oh, well. Eventually she'll adjust to it. Either that, or we'll have to learn how to handle her tantrums!
Sorry you're having the same type of problems. You'll have to let me know if you figure anything out that helps...
4 comments:
She couldn't look any more like Riley if she tried. It's SO cute! I love the way her hair flips up on the bottom....what a little princess!
I totally agree with you on the kids being over-tired from school. This pretty much all started after her first week of school and has just gotten worse from there. We've been putting her in bed a little bit earlier each night. Right now she's going to be around 7:45 and it's just KILLING her because all of her friends are still outside playing. I'm really not crazy about all-day everyday Kindergarten, either... oh, well. Eventually she'll adjust to it. Either that, or we'll have to learn how to handle her tantrums!
Sorry you're having the same type of problems. You'll have to let me know if you figure anything out that helps...
Aww, she looks so adorable!
I totally feel for you and Jordan with the kids going to school.
she looks ADORABLE! What gorgeous pictures! LOVE the colors...what a pretty subject!
She has got to be the cutiest kid ever!!!!
Post a Comment