September 5, 2008

Past Due

You will be so proud of me Torey and Bec...finally a picture of the outside of our house! To answer your question Debbie, we got sod! I have never worked so hard in my life! My father-in-law, Gregg, helped us put our sprinkler system in and our parents help us lay the sod! It was tough work but I love it, and it was worth the money to have an instant lawn! We still have a couple of things to finish up before fall! We are saving the fence and front flower/rock/bush bed for the spring (the dirt between the walk way and the drive way).

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

2 comments:

Matt and Debbie said...

Big garage! Nice!! I really like the stonework on the front of the house and the size of the yards. That's so great! I know for sure our first house will look nothing like that (assuming we stay here in the Charleston area).

Torey said...

Oh Tonya, I love your house! Thanks so much for posting pictures!!! :)