September 3, 2008

Togetherness

In my last post, I mentioned that I needed pictures of the kids together and today I was in luck! Riley has been in school for awhile and today after school they played so well together! I mopped part of my floors earlier in the day and didn't have a chance to finish them, so I left the bucket and mop out on the back patio. Well, the kids went out to play and found them. They used the bucket as a stepping stool to get on the tramp, and I love the picture of Lauryn pouring the water out of the bucket!

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket

2 comments:

jordan.krogman said...

Awww, cute. Does it seem like they're playing together "better" now that Riley's gone during the day? Mine sure have been! They totally miss each other while Peyton's at school!
I really love the picture of the 2 of them on the trampoline!

Matt and Debbie said...

I love your pictures!! All the time!! Did you sod the yard, or use seed? It looks so thick and green.