September 8, 2008

Labor Day Weekend

Greg was out of town attending a conference over the Labor Day weekend, so the kids and I traveled with my parents and 2 grandmas to visit my brother, his wife, and see their baby get blessed! Here are a few pictures of our adventure.

Photobucket
We got to see Old Faithful!


Photobucket



Photobucket
Sweet Baby Ethan!


Photobucket
Lauryn giving Ethan some love!


Photobucket
We went to the park to let the dogs run around! Lauryn is giving her Grandpa a little hug!


Photobucket
Mom holding her grandson!


Photobucket
After we got home, we spent Monday morning cutting corn and freezing it! The weather here was cold and raining, so it forced us to move into the garage to husk and cut the corn off the cob. The kids wanted to help, but I wouldn't let them use real knifes....they had to use there plastic ones and Riley was not too happy about that!


Photobucket
Our finished product right before I hauled all 24 cups of corn to the freezer! I love this picture because of the reflection in the counter top!

1 comment:

Matt and Debbie said...

Thanks Tonya. Now I've seen Old Faithful!