Since I was posting pictures of the outside of the house, I thought I would share a few more of the inside! I have been adding things slowly and my new accent color is GREEN! The pictures above our bed and in the bathroom are from IKEA! I love that place!

Green grass that sits on our dinning room table!

My new Green pillows on the couch!

7 comments:
I love all of it, Tonya. You have excellent decorating style!!! The pictures you have of the dandelions are SO cool...I'm thinking I might try to take a couple of pictures of dandelions like that...thanks for the inspiration! ;) My mom used a lot of green in her house...it's not "common", but I love the look of it.
You have no idea how much this makes me want to get out of our apartment...I CAN'T WAIT to have my own house to decorate!!
Oh, forgot to answer your question. Peyton seems to be doing a little bit better every day. It just took her a while to adjust to it, but the mornings are slowly getting easier, and she's going to be earlier without too much of a fight. She started about 3 weeks ago already, so I'd just give it a little more time and I bet Riley will come around, too. *fingers crossed!*
Okay, me again. My mom is standing over my shoulder looking at the pics, and she wants to know what the blue paint color is in your bathroom. :) Thanks!
The bathroom color is "Overcast Day" by Columbia Paint and the dandelion picture is the same print just rotated three different ways! :) Riley still is having melt downs! You will soon be out of your apartment and will look back and appreciate the those times and miss them!
Oh, I forgot to tell you we mixed the paint lighter! Overcast Day was a touch too dark but we needed that exact tone so we lighted it! We had the store mix 3/4 Overcast Day with 1/4 white! Hope that helps!
Oh Ton, you're house is amazing!!! I love it and I'm so happy for you to have such a beautiful place. the yard looks awesome - way to go on all the elbow grease. I miss you!! I read your comment on Paige's blog and it made me wanna cry!!! xoxo.
I'm not even gonna mention how jealous I am of your GORGEOUS house...oh, too late. I love it!
Post a Comment