June 5, 2008

Girls' Night Out

Photobucket

Friday night Stephanie, my sister-in-law, invited me to a Girls' Night Out with her friends. Our night included a movie, dinner, mini photo shoot in the dark against this awesome wall (pictures above), and dancing. The first picture is myself, my friend Tara, and Stephanie! The next one is of the whole group and the last one is myself and Tara! Good Times...Good Times!

3 comments:

Mandi said...

Dang girl!!!

The Lennons said...

Hey, this is random but I don't know how to reply to your comments!
Funny (Ironic?) story:
So the cute girl on my SENIOR page is named Cody. She (and Kylee) are actually my sisters! Step sisters. My Dad married their mom about 3 1/2 years ago....small world don't you think??

Jen said...

Tonya! Hi, I am doing this favorite things swap and I thought you might like to do it! Let me know on my blog. It's explained more on my blog too. :)
Tell Fara hi for me!