Lauryn sitting in her doll stroller supporting her scary hair in the morning! She has such fine straight hair and for it to look normal I have to curl it every day!
I love her crazy hair, but I know how you feel. Cael's hair always fro's out and I do not know what to do with it. It looks like the house is going up fast, you guys will be in it in no time, how exciting!
2 comments:
So cute. I can't believe how big she is! When do you move in the house? Are you getting so excited????
I love her crazy hair, but I know how you feel. Cael's hair always fro's out and I do not know what to do with it. It looks like the house is going up fast, you guys will be in it in no time, how exciting!
Post a Comment