February 26, 2008

Three Letter Word Game

Yesterday we went to Billings and finished picking up things for the house...so today I have been playing with the kids. Riley and Lauryn played school all morning long and in the afternoon while Lauryn took her nap Riley got out some of his games that he can't play when his sister is awake, like his three letter word game. Last week was a ruff week for Riley so I am trying to pay more attention to him.

4 comments:

Torey said...

Cool game. Does Riley really like it? Where did you get it? I think Anastasia would love that kind of thing. And I love the pictures of Lauren with her baby.

Tonya Bennett said...

I got it at an office supply store...I think they have similar games at Wal-mart. They might even have the same one. They are puzzle cards and look like jumbo flash cards and are made by school zone.

Tonya Bennett said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lindsey said...

miss that little guy. what a cutie pie.