Greg cutting tile for the master bathroom!
Mikey and Tim washing the floors after grouting!
Tim taking over my job! I was helping Mikey grout the floors today, but I am slow and no good at it. I am sure they were glad when I had to leave to pick the kids up!So let me explain...Tim challenged us to try a stunt called
"The Leap of Faith"
You start out by getting this perfect arch in your back ...Hold your arms behind your back...
Roll onto your stomach ...
and Hold your form...
It is a lot harder than it looks....
Greg chickened out last minute and landed on his shoulder!
I am laughing so hard I can't even get the arch going on.
I also chickened out and caught myself last minute! Although my second attempt I did feel my feet go above my head, but I also caught myself with my hands.
4 comments:
Hey Tell Tim that that doesnt look like very much fun. Did he just make it up to try to see what you guys were gullible enough to do. Because I have never seen this before. Well the tile and the bald guy look hot. Good selections on the tile and the guy you got to tile the floors. Have fun and dont do anything Tim challenges you to do. Love ya all. The Ockengas family left in South Dakota.
It's so exciting that you are almost done. When is the move-in date? Also, can you post a picture of the outside of the house so we can see what it looks like finished?
We don't have rock on the front yet but we do have siding! I will post one for you after they finish the rock!
Tonya! I saw your sis today. Your cute hair cut is a lot like hers and she was sporting that same shirt you're wearing in your pics, just different color. I just thought that was funny- in a cute way. :) I love sisters, have two of my own. :)
Post a Comment