July 25, 2009

Shock Collar

I've been attached to my computer for the last week finishing up a wedding, so my kids have been entertaining themselves and doing a pretty good job at it. Their toy area is distorted downstairs because we finished framing up our basement, so they've turned Riley's room into their new hang out place. Yesterday morning I crawled out of bed and headed straight for the computer to finish up.

While working, I over heard the kids playing dogs. Lauryn was the dog at first and her name was Fluffy. Riley was trying to convince Fluffy to come to him because she needed to get her shock collar on. I started laughing out loud and immediately texted my dad. My dad and my brother both have dogs and use shock collars, so I have them to blame for this new play time idea. They eventually both had their beaded collars on giving each other commands.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Fara said...

that's hillarious. Did they give you the controller? It's funny what they come up with.

Leigh said...

I'm glad you found me too. I've had so much fun reading your blog, your kids are so cute. Congratulations on #3, I'm excited for you! I'm sad I'll have to miss the party, my brother-in-law is getting married that same weekend. I hope we can find time next summer to visit northern WY and see everyone. Until then I guess we can keep in touch online.