July 21, 2009

It's a....

BOY! Riley and Lauryn are both excited! This whole time Lauryn has been telling us it's a boy and she was right. Of course, Riley couldn't be happier to teach his little brother how to ride a dirt bike.

Greg didn't jump out of the chair and dance around like he did when we found out Riley was a boy, but yesterday durning the ultrasound he announced it before the ultrasound tech could get it out! I've been craving a little boy since I found out I was pregnant maybe because Riley was the best baby ever and so stinking cute.

I didn't enjoy Lauryn until she was 5 months old because she screamed all the time while Riley ran around bouncing off the walls doing all sorts of naughty things. Lauryn slept only 30 minutes twice a day in her swing on medium/high speed. Poor little thing, she had colic really bad. The Doctor felt so bad for me she gave Lauryn an old time remedy prescription they don't use anymore. I was just happy when she stopped screaming. Greg was the only one who could get her to sleep at night, so I would hand her off and cry in the shower every night until the hot water ran out!

All of the ultrasound pictures are of the baby hiding his face in my placenta, so either he's a Mama's boy already or he's not a big fan of the camera which means he's going to be stubborn. We already love him so much. The other night after prayers Riley have me a hug and kiss then hugged and kissed the baby through my tummy it was the sweetest thing ever. Awww....Riley you are such a sweet boy!



8 comments:

Tiffany said...

Yay! That is going to be so much fun. It is always more fun when you know what you are having. I can't wait to meet him. We should go shopping!

Mandi said...

Congrats! Now, lets see some baby bump pictures!

Chelle said...

Congratulations! It's kind of funny because I thought you might be pregnant. I hope you've been feeling good.

The Hokansons said...

That is so exciting!!! Congrats! It seems wierd that you are pregnant because I haven't been around for so long, and that you are far enough along to know what it is. It will be fun to see you with a cute bump. We moved to Star Valley for the summer, so that is why I never come to play group anymore. Can't wait to see you.

Matt and Debbie said...

Awesome!!

Torey said...

He's gonna be another adorable little boy. Can't wait to hear what his name is! And you definitely need to take some preggo pictures -- I'm sure you look beautiful. :)

Carrie said...

I love how honest you are about your kids and your struggles... I appreciate how genuine you are. Congrats on your new baby boy...!!! xoxo

Brandon Bridge said...

Yay! How fun!