Ok, I must make the announce now since it's all over face book and I can't hide it any more...I'm pregnant! I'm 16 weeks along and due December 24th! I'm excited because my kids will be 7 and 4 when the baby comes, so I'm hoping they'll be the best helpers ever! They both can dress themselves, brush their teeth, and buckle up in the car! Riley can even get his sister a bowl of cereal with milk in the morning! Lauryn tells me everyday that she's going to babysit for me...What am I worried about? I still have awhile to convince myself this was the right thing for us....right!
7 comments:
WONTON!! HOOOORAY! How exciting!!! You sure love those December babies!! I am so happy for you - I hope you're feeling okay. YAY!!!
Congrats you guys! That's so exciting! How great that you'll have two big helpers with this baby.
I think it's going to be awesome and Riley and Lauryn will be the best helpers ever. It's gonna be great! Are you gonna find out if it's a boy or a girl???
Hey congratulations!!! That is awesome!
Congrats! How exciting!
I HOPE you know it's the right thing for you, 'cause it's coming one way or the other! Congrats again!
WHAT!!! YEAHHH for you guys. I'm soooo out of the loop! I have to get back into blogging when I actually have some time!
Post a Comment