
On Riley's last day of Kindergarten the school had a barbeque for the parents, so we went and Riley wouldn't sit with us because he wanted to sit with Elsie!

Wiggling his tooth!

Riley was brave enough to let me tie a string to his tooth....

but couldn't jerk it out. I tried too and couldn't get it to come out either! I felt really bad and it wasn't until two days later when it finally fell out.

Cute smile with two missing teeth.

Riley's new toy that he's been saving for. He wants riding gear so now he is saving for that.

Little Greg in training....
5 comments:
Darling pictures. What a little stud.
Riley is sooo funny! I totally miss the silly things he would say (or stutter out)!! He's so big now. And so cool.
That 1st picture cracks me up. Are you sure he is only 6 and not 16? What a character. Looks like you guys are having fun! It's amazing he has lost so many teeth already. Anastasia has yet to lose one for real (just has the one knocked out tooth from way back).
I love that last picture! So cute!
So Cute! That will be Boyd and Dave really soon. They both are getting that fire now!
Post a Comment