These are pictures from Penrose Farm where I have many childhood memories. My Grandma and Grandpa Hopkin lived in Penrose until 6 years ago when my Grandpa passed away. My Grandma later moved into town, so we don't make it to the farm very often. When my sister was visiting last month, we decided to introduce the kids to farm life. My Grandpa's brother and his wife still live in Penrose across the road from my Grandparent's old house, so Uncle Burch set up a field trip for the kids. Aunt Ruby started us out with chicken noodle soup for lunch....

Ok.....so this is pre-field trip.... Just a cute picture of the boys.....Riley and Casen (my nephew)

Lily out by the fields...I love the dry cracked dirt.

Lauryn watching the burning ditches and getting into the mud.

Riley and Casen's new friend Aly. They name her and as we left the farm they yelled out the window, "Goodbye Aly. We'll miss you."

Aly loved Riley....

She couldn't get enough of him.

The miniature horsed down the road.

I loved this angle of the horses. They're so short!

This is at my sister-in-laws parents house after the Penrose Farm. The kids got to feed the chicken, gather eggs, and ride horses.

The girls getting clean. We were all so dirty and covered in germs! YUCK!
3 comments:
YAY!!! You're back!!! We missed you and missed seeing your sweet kiddos. Keep it up will ya? xoxoxoxo
Finally! I've been getting anxious for new pics... If I had to see Vegas one more time...!!! Love the farm pics. Hope you are well.
Our kids are the cutest kids I know. :) May I please have a disk of the pics. Put it on your never ending to do list. That was such a fun day. You forgot to mention that Lauryn thought the cows were beautiful horses. :)
Post a Comment