August 10, 2009

Riley's Work

I'm completely shocked that Riley is starting to show interest in something I do. The other day he begged to take some pictures with my camera, so I handed over my backup camera and explained that it's expensive and he better be careful. I then demanded he wear the neck strap at all times. I set it to auto and let him pack it around for awhile and now he thinks he owns it. Here are a couple of his pictures I think are impressive for a 6 year old. I've been trying to teach him a little about composition and making each picture look interesting. It's fun to see things from his level. 


Photobucket

He loves taking pictures of the sky!

Photobucket

One of Greg's micro machines from when he was little...love the depth of field and he laid down on this tummy for this one.

2 comments:

Matt and Debbie said...

That's awesome!! Where are pics of you and your big tummy?!

The Lennons said...

Watch out Tonya! He may put you outta business :) That is so cute that he takes after you and your interests!