What a rough night! I woke up at 3:30 am to poor little Lauryn vomiting then Riley started at 7:00 am! They have been laying in bed watching movies and cartoons all day! Riley's tummy is hurting him so bad! He is moaning and groaning while crying for his Daddy! He took a trip to the bathroom and this is how I found him...asleep on the floor! I woke him up and helped him to bed and he asked how he got on the floor! Poor little Ryguy! Lauryn is in bed sleeping right now! I just hope they get feeling better soon!

8 comments:
I'm so sorry your kids are pukey sick. I hope they feel better tomorrow. Hopefully Riley doesn't make it a habit of waking up on the bathroom floor. Casen has been telling everyone today that his cousin Riley is sick and has been throwing up.
Cael feels Riley's pain. I hate sick kids! At least I only had one kid throwing up and not two. Cael is better today, so I hope Riley and Lauren are too:)
Holy cow! You have been a busy blogger. I didn't visit your page for a few days, and I had 3 to catch up on. Way to go! :)
Sorry both kids are sick. That stomach crap is going around. Grace and Mason both had it a few weeks ago, but thankfully it only lasted 24 hours so I hope the same for you.
Your hair looks great and Lauryn is adorable. Good job on the haircut!
Poor kiddos. I hope they feel better soon.
That one of Rilet absolutely breaks my heart! I've felt like that before, and can't imagine how horrible it must have been on him/them. Hope everybody is feeling well now!!
Rilet=Riley, obviously! I'm typing one-handed! ;c)
Hope your kiddos are feeling better. My boys have been a little sick too, but just with a cold...not that nasty throw up stuff. Yuck.
Poor babies! Hope it was at least fast! I haven't checked in for awhile. So.... Greg is so crazy! I can't believe he went sky diving! Love your hair, and nice work on Lauryns! Major kudos on the canning! I have had a bit of a crafty but myself, but just sewing. Canning is still not in my abilities. That's why I need to live near my grandma Hopkin! Oh, and the snow, yuck!
Post a Comment