I recently got my hair trimmed up...I was in desperate need of it! A couple days later I decided that Lauryn needed a trim too, so I sat her on top of the counter and chopped it off! I LOVE IT! I have watched Mary, my fabulous stylist, ;) cut my hair enough times, I was confident enough to try it on Lauryn! I am so girly...I don't think I could survive without a little girl in the house!
You did a great job on Lauryn's hair. It looks adorable. And yours does too! I'm getting mine chopped next week cause I'm sooo sick of it. Maybe I'll post pictures . . .
Ahh, I can't wait for Adriana to get some hair, ha! I'm trying to grow mine now. I loved my super short look, but also miss having it long. The growing out process is not fun for me. We'll see how long I make it.
Awesome hair. I dont know why I waited so long to cut mine. I love it short. You did a great job on Lauryns hair. You are very brave. I cant wait to come out over new years. Love ya all
6 comments:
You did a great job on Lauryn's hair. It looks adorable. And yours does too! I'm getting mine chopped next week cause I'm sooo sick of it. Maybe I'll post pictures . . .
love the hair. tell mary i miss her. I think i'm going to go darker next time on the hair. we'll see.
Good job on the hair cut. I'm thinking of doing that to Aubrey's but not myself! You two are of course georgeous!!
LOVE IT! So beautiful. I tried short once, and I would never do it again... my hair is so flat. You got good hair jeans, I mean genes.
Ahh, I can't wait for Adriana to get some hair, ha! I'm trying to grow mine now. I loved my super short look, but also miss having it long. The growing out process is not fun for me. We'll see how long I make it.
Awesome hair. I dont know why I waited so long to cut mine. I love it short. You did a great job on Lauryns hair. You are very brave. I cant wait to come out over new years. Love ya all
Post a Comment