Greg went sky diving over a month ago and I am now getting the pictures up! He went the weekend Brad and Tara were visiting. I am a little behind, I know! Here is the photo story of Greg's exciting day! I woke up nervous the morning of the big jump but was able to clam my nerves by watching lots of other people jump before Greg did! He was scheduled to jump at 3pm but after getting bumped back and waiting for gusty winds he finally jumped at 7pm! Hope you enjoy!


9 comments:
Looks like Greg had a blast! I'm not sure I'm brave enough to let Chris do something like that! :)
WoW! Only Greg! It was cute to see all the kids there watching.
Awesome!! I've wanted to do that.
I think we should go next Tonya!
Craziness! I still can't believe that he did that. Glad he made it ok. I've always wanted to go hanggliding, but now that I have kids I don't know if I will. Maybe when they're grown...
Wow! I love all of the pictures Tonya. The smile on his face after the jump is priceless. Looks like he had fun.....crazy Greg!
Finally!!! I've been waiting for these pics. I'm glad everyone had fun. I especially enjoyed the pic with the gogles. And the one where the lady is suiting him up. I'm sure Greg thought that one was fun too. You know you did Greg :)I love your pics by the way. Even your snap shots are awsome. I'm glad there was no splatting :)
HE MADE IT!!! Great shots. I hope the kiddies are feeling better. xoxox
Hey guys love the photos. That was such a fun day. Sure do miss you
Lots of love
Tara
Post a Comment