November 3, 2008

Bubble Bath Gone Wrong!

Last Monday night when the kids were sick, Greg thought they might enjoy a bubble bath. He got the tub full, poured in some bubbles (that he bought for them), and put the kids in. Then he decided to turn the jets on! I was in the kitchen cleaning up the dishes and Greg comes in smiling from ear to ear, "Hey Tonya you have to come check this out!" I walked in the bathroom and found the kids covered in bubbles. There was about a foot of bubbles on top of the water level! Greg and I had a good laugh, although the kids had fun for about two minutes and then started crying! We had to start the shower to get all the bubbles off them! We will never forget that eventful day!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

5 comments:

Matt and Debbie said...

That's great!! I just scrolled all over your blog looking for the pictures of your house!! Again, very gorgeous!!

Nate and Hilary said...

That is hilarious!!!

Chris and Jenna said...

That is too funny! Too bad they didn't enjoy it a little more...

Lindsey said...

Those pics are priceless - it's almost funnier that they're crying!!! They are so dang adorable.
PS: I'm totally impressed by Lauren's haircut!! So cute!

Sarah said...

We have so done that twice now being at Dave's mom's with her jetted tub. Fun, but ya the bubbles take forever to get down.