November 4, 2008

Halloween Fun!

Photobucket
Our Halloween festivities started at Riley's costume parade at school and then his class party followed!

Photobucket
Minnie Mouse taking care of her baby during Riley's class party!

Photobucket
Riley's teacher reading a Spooky story during his party!

Photobucket
Riley's 2nd costume for the day! We tried to go down town to trick-or-treat, but we didn't make it to far because of the congestion! We went to a couple of stores and then headed to our church for trunk-or-treating and the carnival!

Photobucket
The kids at the church snitching candy!

Photobucket
What a sweet little guy!

Photobucket
My little LuLu!

Photobucket
Cael, our friend's little guy, with a mouthful of candy! What a cutie!

Photobucket
Awww....

After the carnival we came back to our house for chili served in bread bowls, thank you Tiffany it was delicious, with home made root beer on dry ice! I am so bummed...I didn't get a picture of that...it was pretty awesome though! The kids went crazy over it! I am adding that to our traditions! Then after dinner we did a little more trick-or-treating, stopped by the college to watch the drill team get their groove on at the half time entertainment, and met up with Tara! Then we all came back to our place to enjoy our first movie in our home theater! We had lots of Halloween Fun!

5 comments:

Lindsey said...

Their costumes are SOOOO cute ton - - you are really living up to your martha stewart reputation!!! Trunk-or-treat AND carnival? That sounds awesome!! Miss you tons - xoxo.

Carrie said...

Love it! Did you dress up for Halloween?

Torey said...

Such cute costumes - and great pictures.

Anonymous said...

Hey Tootsie - would it be possible to buy a digital copy of the picture you took of my family - the group with my parents, siblings, and kids ? I am making a calendar for my parents for christmas and wanted to put that on the front. You can email me it you get a chance and let me know what you think. My email address is on my blog. Thanks!

Lindsey said...

Where did you go? I miss you!!! Get back here!!!
PS: I forgot that your nickname is Toots - that is my favorite thing ever.