December 1, 2008

Happy Birthday Riley!

I can't believe my little Riley is 6 today! I am so grateful I have this little guy in my life.

R...Rowdy...He is a boy.
I...Idolizes his father
L...Loving...He is my cuddle bug and has a soft heart.
E...Energetic...He is busy but nothing like he was when he was two.
Y...Young...He is young and he keeps me young.

Photobucket
Riley's school picture

Photobucket
Riley loving pooh bear...He still sleeps with him and packs him around the house.

Photobucket
Shortly after Riley was born 6 years ago!

Sorry the pictures aren't the best. I had to scan them...I know, crazy huh...we didn't have a digital camera until Riley was about 3 months old. I haven't scanned a picture in years. Sorry for neglecting my blog lately. I promise I will be better this month! I am done watching Catelynn, so I will have a little more time on my hands. I hope anyway.

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

Oh i love that little guy!! I can't believe he is 6 - it seems like he was 6 months old yesterday!! He looks so handsome in his school pic - what a big kid. We miss you!! xoxo.

Torey said...

Wow! He looks so grown up in the school picture- and I can really see both you and Greg in that sweet little face. I hope he had a great birthday. I remember how much fun we had celebrating with you guys a few years ago. I can't believe how quickly the time flies!

Tiffany said...

Happy Birthday Riley!

Matt and Debbie said...

Happy Late Birthday! That's so funny because we didn't get a digital camera until almost 5 years ago, too. And it was an expensive point and shoot that was bulky that is so obsolete now (I think it was 3 megapixels and $250 and weighed two pounds). Merry Christmas to you guys!