"Aunt Stephanie, Santa sounds like Uncle Rex."
"Well Riley, maybe Uncle Rex is Santa." She replied back quickly and waited for his reaction.
His eyebrows raised instantly and he smiled so big that his dimple was showing!
Later, while sitting on Santa's lap, he studied him over trying to make lots of eye contact....In the end Riley still believed for another year. No other questions were asked.



Lauryn and cousin Tyler!
2 comments:
That is so cute that he still chose to believe. I was worried that Anastasia would figure out the whole thing this year, especially with the fake beard. I explained to her that some of the "mall Santas" aren't real because the realSanta is just too busy to always be at the mall.
Love all your pictures, as usual!
How funny of Riley! This year it hit me that there won't be too many more years with Santa. It's amazing how quickly they figure it out! I did a dumb thing this year by letting the kids pick out the wrapping paper. Thankfully, they didn't notice.
Post a Comment