February 6, 2009

Something to blog about...

So it has been awhile, I know. Since the first of the year, I can't seem to get motivated to do anything. I have lost my groove and it's starting to get quite annoying. I am usually so productive and get tons accomplished in a day. I am behind on blogging and have decided not to play ketch up on the things I should have blogged about.

Anyway....this week I finally got excited to blog....why...because I finally got a dresser for Lauryn's room (thanks to Tiffany). I sanded and painted the little table next to her bed. Then I decorated these adorable letters that I'm absolutely in love with. Her room is finally starting to come together. I still need to get pink crystal knobs for her dresser and then print some black-n-white pictures to set up on her dresser.

Photobucket

Photobucket


11 comments:

Fara said...

I love the letters they are adorable. They turned out so great. The room looks fab. I can't wait to see it in person.

Torey said...

The room looks great. Love the color combinations!

Tiffany said...

Oh my gosh, I love it! and the dresser looks great to. I still want to come and see it in person though:)

The Lennons said...

That is ALL so cute! Looks like you are motivated to me!

Matt and Debbie said...

Exciting! I'll be borrowing ideas soon enough. I love that headboard!! Where in the world did you find something like that?

Tonya Bennett said...

It was my headboard when I was a little girl...I repainted it when we moved Lauryn to a big girl bed.

Chris and Jenna said...

I love those letters! They are so adorable.

Brandon Bridge said...

Cute. You're so crafty! I love the table next to her bed too...

Lindsey said...

Ton I missed you!!! Lauryn's room is adorable. I am with you on that lacking motivation thing. I think it's a January problem. Hopefully spring will bring me some energy!!! I hope I can see your adorable house in person someday....xoxo.

House of Jones Girls said...

Where did you find those little letters? They are way too cute-I am pretty sure you did the fancy ribbons and flowers on them yourself, so no need to ask who did that. Also, what is the name of the paint color in her room. I love it. It's perfect.

Tonya Bennett said...

To answer your questions Cindy, I got the letters at Kmart in the baby section and they were already white. I spray painted them in "Pink Ballet Slipper" from Walmart. The paint in Lauryn's room is from Columbia paint and the color is "Garden Goddess". Steph came over and helped me decorate the letters and hang them! I love how the turned out!