L...Laughable...She is always making me laugh!
A...Attitude...She has the same attitude as I do in the morning...Don't look and me, Don't talk to me! Let's just say it takes us both a while to wake up!
U...Unusual...She is one of a kind and rare! She has quite the personality! Pinkalicious Pinkerella!
R...Radiant...She is radiant and sparkly! She loves sparkly chapstick, fingernail polish, and lotion. After she puts anything girly on it's usually followed by....Aww cute!
Y...Yikes! She is going to be a handful!
N...Naughty...What 3 year old isn't naughty at times!
I love having a girl, why? Because I am the biggest girly girl around! I love dressing Lauryn up, playing dolls, and painting her nails! Now that it's just us girls at home during the day we have a great time together. Happy Birthday Girl!





5 comments:
Happy Birthday Lauryn!
She's getting so big! And beautiful! She looks just like you!
Happy Birthday, Devin says you're cool because you have the same birthday. I love the play on words Tonya, I am going to steal the idea for Devin:)
I knew her birthday was this week I just forgot the exact day. I remember when she was born. So cute and tiny. We miss lou lou! She's getting so big! Hope yuo had a great day. We love you!!!
Love the USD track and field shirt in the background...
Post a Comment