So cute!! I can't believe she lost a tooth already. Cael is practically 7 and hasn't lost a tooth yet:)
That is cute. I remember losing teeth and getting money under my pillow. I was SO excited. Thanks for commenting on my blog! You are SO sweet. I loved staying at your house and talking to you for hours hehe ;)
Wow. Lost a tooth already? We haven't lost our first over here yet. Also can't believe she's spelling and writing. Don't blink, or she'll be dating.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
So cute!! I can't believe she lost a tooth already. Cael is practically 7 and hasn't lost a tooth yet:)
That is cute. I remember losing teeth and getting money under my pillow. I was SO excited. Thanks for commenting on my blog! You are SO sweet. I loved staying at your house and talking to you for hours hehe ;)
Wow. Lost a tooth already? We haven't lost our first over here yet. Also can't believe she's spelling and writing. Don't blink, or she'll be dating.
Post a Comment