April 5, 2011

Jacobs Ladder

My new obsession is Jacobs ladder. I currently use this interesting machine twice a week on the days I don't run. I'm up to 15 minutes and it kicks my trash. After the ladder, I finish up with the elliptical or bike. My goal is to climb this bad boy for 30 minutes. I ran outside this morning, which was very refreshing, but froze my ears, legs, and buns off. I'm sick of running on the treadmill...spring please come!




If your interested....
Jacobs Ladder is a patented commercial cardio machine specifically designed for fitness enthusiasts, athletes and professionals. Its unique design places the user at a 40° angle in order to take stress off of the lower back.
Because Jacobs Ladder is self-paced, the faster you go, the faster it goes, in order to stop, just slow down. Jacobs Ladder is also self-powered, so without the need for an electrical outlet, you can place it anywhere in your facility.
Jabobs Ladder is ideal for training, rehabilitation, and Military/Fire/Police personnel fitness preparation.
Features:
  • Involves upper body, arms and shoulders increasing cardiovascular activity and providing total body benefits
  • Natural climbing position reduces stress and pressure on back and hips
  • Long dynamic climbing stroke insures a wide range of leg and lower body muscle utilization
  • Low impact activity mitigates strain on joints
  • Adjustable belt and tether line activate climbing system. Climbing system automatically adjusts to desired speed and breaks to a complete stop when climbing stops
  • Console displays Elapsed Time, Calories Burned, Heart Rate,Feet Climbed and Rate in Ft/Min

1 comment:

The Hokansons said...

I have never heard of one of these. It looks like a fun challenge!