June 13, 2011

Keaton 18 Months

This AdoRabLe child is a walking disaster. Every moment Keaton is awake he's one step ahead of me destroying everything in his path. He's already familiar with time-outs and I'm impressed how long he sits against the wall, of course, giving me the evil eye. I love it! He makes the cutest facial expression when he's in trouble. I find myself looking away because I'm cracking up. I just can't help myself. I thought Riley was a handful...


Photobucket


Photobucket

5 comments:

The Hokansons said...

I can't believe how big he is. His eyes are so pretty...or handsome. He is a cute kid.

Erica said...

He is SO cute!!! Miss your family :)

Nate and Hilary said...

I feel the same about Ethan! Such a handful!

Sarah said...

Could be any cuter!!!? We miss you

Matt and Debbie said...

You and Greg reproduce beautifully. I mean, just look at those bright eyes!