September 16, 2011

Cake Pops

I feel like I need to apologize for my lack of blog posts over the last couple of months, but I'm not going to because the reason why is...KEATON. I'm figuring out, that if I entertain him all day while his siblings are at school, we're both in better moods. My to do list gets bigger...but Keaton is happier.

Anyway this must be blogged.......CAKE POPS!

I made these cake pops for a friend's birthday, and I can't get over how fun and cute they are. I just had to share them!

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Erica said...

I was hoping to see another blog post! yay. Cake Pops are SO good. My favorite is red velvet with chocolate.

P.S. yours look great ;)

House of Jones Girls said...

I need the recipe...Miss you

Matt and Debbie said...

Those are way too cute to even eat! You are talented.