September 22, 2009

Jackson Hole, WY

I have a friend from college, Carrie Patterson, who's an amazing wedding photographer so when she invited me to attend a little workshop that she put together this last weekend, I couldn't pass it up. We started shooting around 5 until sunset at Mormon Row a couple miles out of Jackson against the Tetons. I haven't been to Jackson in awhile and forgot how beautiful the area is. Thanks for everything Carrie I had a great time beside the road rage through Yellowstone!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

9 comments:

Rach H @ FamilyEverAfter said...

Beautiful! Did you take all of those? Wow! How fun! I think you should come to Rapid City and do a workshop, just for me! I'll pay you! hehe.

Tiffany said...

Amazing, those are beautiful pics. I think I need to explore Wyoming a little bit more, there are some beautiful places out there!

Tonya Bennett said...

Yes, I took them all, these were just some of my favorites and WY really does have some breath taking views.

The Hokansons said...

Wow! These look like they are out of a magazine. You are so good. I need to come and have lessons from you.

Anonymous said...

These are beautiful Tonya!

Brandon Bridge said...

Just gorgeous!

Fara said...

fab as usual. you always take amazing pics.

Mandi said...

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL! I love these pictures. You do great work!
P.S. Let's see some belly pictures!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Tonya I just looked at these pics and realized that the models are my cousin Jenny and her boyfriend Danny! Too funny...what a small world. Great shots!