October 12, 2009

3D Ultrasound

Here's our little guy from the ultrasound today. Durning our first ultrasound they couldn't get a good picture of the umbilical cord and my Dr. wanted to make sure it was a 3 vessels cord, so I had to get another one. He was actually cooperating today, so we got awesome pictures of his little face. He is 3 lbs 6 oz and needs to grow fast so he comes before Christmas. This pregnancy has gone by fast and we still have Riley's room to finish in the basement, hopefully we'll be insulating and sheetrocking this weekend.



























2 comments:

The Lennons said...

That is SO AMAZING! He's a handsome little man, I love his little nose :)

Nate and Hilary said...

We weren't able to get a good 3D shot of our little guy because the umbilical cord was right in front of his face the whole time. I want to come see your basement sometime too!