October 13, 2009

Belly Picture

Finally, I took some pictures of my belly. I'm 30 weeks along with 10 more to go (hopefully less)! I have gained a whopping 28 pounds which is awesome for me. You should've seen me with Riley, I gained 55 pounds! I'm still going to the gym in the morning and running 3 miles on the elliptical while getting lots of weird looks. What's wrong with a pregnant girl working out?

Photobucket

9 comments:

The Lennons said...

Beautiful! You are so talented, especially taking it of yourself :) I love this picture, makes me wish I hadn't gone into labor with Garrett the day we were supposed to do mine!

Tonya Bennett said...

The next time you have a belly bump we'll have to do some a couple months before your due. I had to use the timer on my camera and the remote too. I couldn't see through the view finder or how the light was falling on me, so it was challenging trying to take my own picture. At least one turned out.

Chelle said...

Awww, that is beautiful! Good job on going to the gym too! I ran through all my pregnancies, just kept an eye on my heart rate.

Mandi said...

Beautiful! I am in love with that picture! Wish you were closer, so you could take some of me...when I have another one!

Chris and Jenna said...

So pretty! Now I totally regret not doing that when I was pregnant. Hope your pregnancy continues to go well!

Carrie said...

Nothing is wrong with you! Just wink at those fools... I'm skiing till I pop! Bunny hills of course ;) You look amazing and keep up the cardio. You'll thank yourself later when your running after 3 kiddos!

Matt and Debbie said...

Very beautiful. And I'm impressed that a pregnant girl can work out, especially so much and so far along! May the next two months go well for you.

Sarah said...

You make me sick, soooo beautiful!!! And you took it of yourself. I can't take one of someone else. You are amazing! I wish we could be closer to you guys. Maybe this coming summer we can get up to see you. love your guts

Torey said...

Such a great picture! You look beautiful. I'm so impressed at all the exercising. . amazing.