September 14, 2009

Our Cruise

In July we went on a cruise to Mexico with our friends the Dutson's. We stopped at Catalina Islands and cruised around the island on golf carts. Our next stop was in Ensenada, Mexico where we rented scooters for the day. We looked like the biggest tourist trying to find our way to the blow hole. Mexico was quite a culture shock for me and I'm thankful to live where I do. By day four I was glad to be off the ship. I didn't get motions sickness I was just annoyed that I couldn't make the motion go away. It could've been because I was pregnant, but it drove me crazy. We then stayed an extra day in LA and went to Venice Beach (very interesting), Hollywood Blvd, and Farmer's Market. It was a great trip and can't wait to go on another one. The random picture of the photographer is by Venice Beach, he shoots for National Geographic.

4 comments:

Chris and Jenna said...

That's the same cruise Chris and I went on for our honeymoon. Ensenada was so not what I expected either but I thought Catalina was kind of fun. Glad that you guys had a fun time!

Tiffany said...

I want to go on another vacation, that was so much fun! I guess I need to get with it and post some pics on my blog too:)

Rach H @ FamilyEverAfter said...

love the picture of the dolphins!

Matt and Debbie said...

How fun! Love the little belly popping through. Beautiful pictures.