September 4, 2009

The 4th of July

I was hoping to get caught up with my blog while Greg was out of town and it never happened because I packed the up the kids one morning and took off to visit my sister. So, here I am posting things from 2 months ago. Riley started school last week and Lauryn starts preschool on Tuesday which means I'm going to have a little "Tonya Time" before this baby comes. I still have awhile but Greg has noticed a lot of nesting going on already which is great because I can get a lot accomplished in the next 16 weeks. 

3 comments:

Torey said...

Looks like fun. Please post a preggo pick soon! :)

Torey said...

I meant pic. . . I'm so dumb these days.

Fara said...

i love 4th of july with you guys. it is a good show for sure.