April 25, 2007

The Chopper


I fixed peanut butter and honey sandwiches the other day for lunch and Riley asked to go outside and eat, so I told him to get a blanket and Lauryn and I would be out in a couple of minutes. Obviously, Riley forgot the blanket and enjoyed his lunch on the back of his chopper. What a boy!

2 comments:

jordan.krogman said...

SO cute! I love that little motorcycle of his.
I wanted to let you know that -- due to some photos that have been stolen -- my blog is available by invitation only. I forgot what your email address is, so drop me a line sometime and I'll send you an invitation to view it. (my email is jglanzer@usd.edu) I hate having to do things this way, but I want to keep images of my kids safe!

Lindsey said...

He's so dang cute. He looks so cool on his chopper - - watch out girls!!!