May 4, 2007

Too Much Energy!



The child has too much energy for me. I can't keep up with him. I mowed to lawn today on the riding lawn mower with Lauryn on my lap and Riley close behind on the chopper! It took me 2 1/2 hours because the stupid tube kept on getting clogged. I am sure the neighbors thought we were entertaining. I am exhausted and this was Riley two seconds ago running around the house. Now he is running around singing as I type. I need that energy. What a cute boy though!

4 comments:

Mandi said...

Tonya-
Wow! I can not believe how big your kiddos have gotten. It is so much fun to find lost friends on blogger. Ha. Anyway, beautiful pictures, and boy don't you look like a HOT MAMA in your profile picture. How are things going?
Mandi

Tonya Bennett said...

Hey thanks! After the move I took pictures of my friend's baby, so I had to get my lights out and make sure everything was working before the photo session. Greg wasn't being cooperative as my model and suggest that he take pictures of me. It was actually a lot of fun since I am always behind the camera taking pictures of everyone else. We are doing really well! I am glad I found you thanks to Rachel's blog! :)

jordan.krogman said...

I was going to say the same thing. AWESOME profile picture, Tonya! Of course Riley is as cute as ever, and I totally hear you on the energy. . . Peyton is the same way but now she's added incessant talking into mix! :) Lots of fun! We're just getting through finals this week, so haven't been taking many pics. Nice looking at yours, though!

Rach H @ FamilyEverAfter said...

Hey Gorgeous! You're a really good photographer, and I guess Greg is too! Your pic is so pretty! I'm glad all us girls can keep in touch better. I'm trying to get Debbie to start one too!